or what tools I use that helps me become super productive?
or what resources are needed to run my website?
So I thought it would be helpful to create a resource page for you.
I’ve used tons of tools and some are good but many just plain SUCK.
But here is ONE resource that is AWESOME.
You must first check out Networking Times.
If you like MLM Nation, you’d love this magazine.
Networking Times is one of the top tools I used to help me build a million dollar MLM business.
I used it not just to learn the latest tips and strategies from top leaders but also to build my belief and to train my team.
Other Helpful Tools
Below is a list of the things that I personally use to run my MLM business and websites.
As I come across new tools and apps, I’ll add to this list so make sure you bookmark this and use it as a handy reference.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links at no additional cost to you but I may earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. I highly recommend them because I’ve had great experiences with them and NOT because of the small commissions I’ll make.
Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
There are dozens of books you can read and the list can go on and on…
But I’ve narrowed it down to the a small list of Top Audios, Courses and Books for Network Marketing Distributors.
My Personal Productivity Tools
Here are tools that I can’t live without. They help save time so that I can get more done in less time.
Macs, iPhones and iPads
Apple hardware saves time because it WORKS and it doesn’t crash. I love it so much that I do network marketing for Apple for free! Need I say more?!
- Google Calendar – Easiest way for me to track my follow-up calls and meetings. Color coding also helps me distinguish a call with a new prospect versus a follow-up.
- Google Drive – Google Spreadsheets are the best way to keep a big list of prospects. Google Drive allows you to share spreadsheets with team members. Google Drive also syncs everywhere.
- Contacts by Apple – Add notes into the Notes section to make your follow-ups more personal.
- Skype – Face to face is important and creates a personal touch. Skype also has the best rates to call international long distance.
- GoTo Meeting – A little more expensive than other online meeting rooms but it has the most features and is what all top online marketers use.
- AM Cards – Make a lasting impression on your prospects with a physical ‘Thank You' card.
- Evernote – Online journal that does everything!
- Sunrise App – Syncs your Google calendar to all mobile and desktop devices.
- Eternity App – Time tracking App. Time is like money. If you don’t track it, it just disappears.
- Timer+ App – We work faster and better when there is urgency. I use a Timer+ for all tasks. It prevents me from taking too much time in order to be “perfect”.
- 1Password – Saves all your passwords and also automatically fills out your order forms. It’s been a long time since I had to waste time to fill out an online form. Syncs across all devices.
- Apple Notes App – I write things down immediately. I get my best ideas when I exercise. I immediately jot them down and everything syncs to my computer.
- SimpleMind+ App – Mind Mapping software for the iPad. This is how I plan my days and prioritize what I have to do.
- Taxbot – Simplify your tax savings by tracking your mileage, digitally store your receipts and keep more of your money!
Self Development Tools
- Audible – If you prefer to listen to audiobooks then you can't go past Audible. Get a free Audiobook of your choice on sign up.
- Apple iBooks / Kindle App – iBooks is better because you can copy, paste and email out. If the title is not available then I get it on Kindle.
- Blinkist – Blinkist lets you read the key lessons from 1500+ nonfiction books in 15 min or fewer.
- Feedly App – Organizes all my blogs into one convenient App.
- Pocket – Allows me to save interesting online articles to read for later (like when I am standing in line at the bank).
- Good Reader App – Awesome App that allows you to read PDFs, watch videos, etc. on your iPad.
- Networking Times – Networking Times is a bi-monthly educational journal that helps network marketing professionals build the right skill sets and mindset to be successful in their businesses.
- Ambitious Women Success Club – A complete support system for your business. Your personal coach on standby 24/7
The following are the tools the entire team uses to run my MLM business, my Coaching/Training business, MLM Nation and www.simonwchan.com
Websites / Blogging
- WordPress – Easy, free and very customizable. We use WordPress for all of our websites and blogs.
- StudioPress – Well designed and well supported WordPress themes for building blogs and websites. Many of the themes are mobile responsive.
- Theme Forest – Massive selection of WordPress themes. If you can’t find what you want at StudioPress, head over to Theme Forest.
- Google Analytics – Free tracking tools that lets you know how your website is doing.
- Sucuri – We use Sucuri to monitor our websites for malware and clean up the website if we get hacked.
- BackUp Buddy – Back up your WordPress website so you can restore if your site crashes or gets hacked.
- Godaddy – For domains and professional emails.
- BlueHost – Website hosting service. Great for getting started. See this as your “first guitar lesson” and you can get started as low as $7 a month
- WebSynthesis – Website hosting service. This is for advanced online marketers who have a lot of content. You get a dedicated server. These are your “advanced guitar lessons with profession.” Starts at $97 a month
Easy Webpage Creation
- OptimizePress 2 – We build landing pages and membership sites using Optimize Press 2. Pick from a list of templates that are proven to work or build your own. We use Optimize Press to build most of our long-form sales pages.
- Unbounce – Build landing pages with zero knowledge of code. You don’t even need a website.
- Lead Pages – We use Lead Pages to build most of our opt-in squeeze pages and Video Sales Letter pages.
- Online Sales Pro – Super easy to build landing page designed specifically for your Network Marketing Business.
- MailChimp – Simple and easy to use and has great offer to get started.
- AWeber – A lot of pros use this and has great functionality
- InfusionSoft – Most advanced CRM (Customer Relations Management) software. Complicated to use but has robust features. Unless you are selling your own coaching products, this is an overkill. Starts out at minimum of $300 a month.
- Screenflow – If you’re using a Mac we recommend Screenflow for creating screencast video. It’s simple to record and edit from within this program.
- Camtasia – For PC users we recommend using Camtasia. Similar to Screenflow you can easily create and edit screencast video.
- SnagIt – Capture almost anything on your screen, make edits, resize. It’s a bloggers must have tool.
Payment Processing and CRM
- InfusionSoft – We use InfusionSoft to manage our customers, process payments and manage access to our various membership websites.
- PayPal Here – We use Square to process credit card payments at our events.
- Paypal.com – Easiest way to start collecting online payments today.
- Cyberduck – For Mac
- Filezilla – For PC user we recommend Filezilla for FTP and SFTP. It’s free and well supported.
Collaboration With Virtual Team
- Gliffy – We use Gliffy to draw diagrams and map out plans for marketing funnels.
- Asana – We use Asana as our project management platform. We can share files, track progress and collaborate on specific projects from within Asana.
- Google Drive – We use Google Drive and Google Docs to store and collaborate on documents that we use and update often.
- GoToMeeting – We use GoToMeeting for small meetings where we need screen sharing capability.
- GoToWebinar – We use GoToWebinar to deliver and record large webinars to customers and prospects.
- Join.me – We’re actually GoToMeeting power users. So much more effective to run team meetings when you can see each other’s computer screens and visual explain a project or concept. But not everyone wants to pay the hefty monthly fee for GoToMeeting, or uses it often enough to justify the expense. The next best thing? join.me which gives you a lot of the same features for small meetings but doesn’t come with the big price tag.
- Dreamstime – We use Dreamstime to purchase royalty free images for blog posts and other marketing collateral. They have a very large selection and good pricing.
- Shutterstock – Another great resource to purchase royalty free images.
- 99 Designs – They use an auction style so you will get plenty of designs. Almost all our logos were designed here.